Tax certificate FAQs

Sure! You can find them in your My World Vision account. Or you can contact us by calling our friendly Supporter Care Team on 0800-800-776 or emailing We'll send you a duplicate copy. Please be sure to let us know which tax year you need a certificate for. You can claim tax credits on your last four years of charitable giving.
It's easy! Once you've received your tax credit, call our friendly Supporter Care team on 0800 800 776 or email us at We'll help you donate your tax credit back to World Vision. Thank you for using your rebate to increase your impact and share your love with even more children and families in the world's toughest places.
Your annual tax certificate for the financial year ending 31 March will be sent to you by mid-April. If we have your email addres, we'll email you a link to download your tax certificate. If we don't have your email address, your tax certificate will be posted to you. If you haven't received it by 30 April or have trouble downloading it, please contact our friendly Supporter Care team on 0800 800 776 or email us at
No, you don't need separate certificates if you're sharing a tax certificate with your partner. You just need to complete another tax credit claim form, and attach a note explaining that you're sharing certificates. Remember to provide your partner's name and IRD number. You can find more details on how to make a claim on the IRD website here.