We’re so glad to have you a part of this online community of World Vision staff, donors, advocates and supporters. Our hope is that you will find our website a place of resource and encouragement that allows you to engage in meaningful conversation with us and with others who are as passionate as you are to build a better world for children.
As we encourage everyone to express their opinions freely in informed debate and discussion, we also encourage courteous, respectful comments. Therefore, please know that we will delete posts or comments that we consider:
• Obscene, profane, disrespectful or hateful in nature
• Harassing or threatening to any person or organisation
• Successively off-topic or repetitive comments by an individual
• Repetitive solicitations or advertisements
• Comments that encourage illegal activity
Commenting is currently only available as part of the 40 Hour Famine Fundraising experience.
These guidelines will be updated as necessary. Please share your questions, comments or concerns by contacting us or through the report abuse functionality.